Ho Bloody Ho

Friday, October 13, 2006, 2:54 PM

Isn't Christmas just the most magical time of the year, kids? A time when family comes together... usually to head down to the local shopping centre to look for those elusive Christmas specials. So what would I happen to see during my suburban pilgramages, but this:

Chances are, that if you're thinking of getting that special someone curtains or blinds for Christmas, you need to speed yourself off to the nearest head-doctor as soon as possible. If not for your own personal safety.

I can't speak for others, but if I were given curtains for Christmas, I would beat you senseless with that rock-hard fruit cake, the one that has been endlessly re-used as a Chrismas gift for the past twenty years.

I'm not an violent person, but somebody has to find a use for that damn fruit cake.

P.S. Yeah, that's my finger in the corner of the photo. I never said I was any good with technology.