Yasmin's Getting Axed! (Really This Time!)

Sunday, August 06, 2006, 9:42 PM

Getting that Gold Logie's going to be even harder now.

From the Sydney Morning Herald:

Network Ten has left the would-be bride at the altar, canning its latest reality TV instalment, Yasmin's Getting Married, after just one week.

The show - playing cupid to find a young woman a husband - was dumped today after a pitiful ratings debut.

Hooray for reasoning in a world full of insanity! And all this after I posted this article a few days ago.

I haven't been this smiley and delighted since I was sung 'Happy Birthday' in the middle of Swanston Street by two mates and a guy dressed as a sperm. In peak hour. Two months before my birthday.

It really is that good.

And yes, I'm aware that I take delight in very strange things. Don't bother pointing that out.
File Under: